Join No Boundaries 5k & 10k Training Program!
Whether you’ve never run a day in your life, haven’t run in a long time, or are currently training, you are welcome at No Boundaries. Whereas we want to help you achieve your running goals, we also want to highlight the journey we take to get there. Every training day is an opportunity to learn, enjoy the company of other athletes, and experience the magic of the walking/running community. Our goal is to cultivate life-long walkers and runners and give you the opportunity to love it like we do.
The Winter Warriors Session will start on Tuesday, December 9th, 2014.
Come to Fleet Feet for our Info Session on Thursday, December 4th at 6:30 pm, meet the coaches and learn more about the program.
You are also welcome to direct any questions to us at 303-939-8000 or email head coach Lilly Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) and 10K (6.2 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week in the afternoon training period, and once on Saturday mornings. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
The No Boundaries Program is divided into two levels. NOBO 1 which is designed for new runners who want to build to the distance and NOBO 2 which is designed for runners who are already run/walking or running a 5K and want to increase speed and stamina. Here is a group breakdown:
- NOBO 1 – Program for runners and walkers who want to work up to the distance and build endurance for the race.
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk the distance
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to introduce running into their routine
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk the distance
- Group 4 – Participants who are hoping to run the distance
- NOBO 2 – Program for runners and walkers who are already completing a 5K distance and want to work for a 10k or on stamina and advance their knowledge of training principles. Participants are divided into groups based on pace.
- Group 1 – Participants who are more than 12 min/mile
- Group 2 – Participants who are between 10-12 min/mile
- Group 3 – Participants who are less than 10 min/mile
As part of your registration you will receive New Balance gear, a free Gait Analysis and Bra Fitting , a weekly program newsletter keeping you up to date, expert coaching and mentoring and a change of life experience which you will never forget.
Check out our video above for a better understanding of the No Boundaries Training Program.
Each session's schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00 AM or 6 PM
Saturdays at 8:30 AM
The program costs $100. Well worth the money, considering you get experienced coaching staff and a great group to run with every step of the way! Sign up today!