Fleet Feet Boulder, is a locally owned and operated run specialty store. We have a welcoming environment where runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts of all abilities receive unparalleled service and support. Fleet Feet Boulders mission is to help our customers find the right ''FIT'' in every facet of their active lifestyle. Fleet Feet Boulder is committed to enhancing and growing our local running and walking community, and we offer educational resources and training opportunities to assist them in achieving their fitness goals.
Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and a desire to help consumers find exactly the right product or service to suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for our business as we are looking for a part time Marketing/ Events Manager.
Your role will be to oversee promotional events, build on current partnerships and explore new relationships. The ideal candidate for this position will have a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Organize promotional events and coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with owner and Operations Manger about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Experience in marketing and promotion.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods and approaches.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
To apply, please email the following to lee@fleetfeetboulder:
- A short cover letter
- 2 References
*Applications close March 24th.